Our Specific Goals are :
- Fully restore the Baldwin Northern 4-8-4 AT&SF road no. 2926 to an operational capability.
- Establish an educational program that creates an interest, an awareness and an appreciation of the importance of railroads from the past to the future.
- Build a collection of historically important railroad items.
- Accurately preserve, restore and display objects in a realistic and historically appropriate environment.
- Serve as a bridge to understanding successful modern-day railroading.
- Participate at the highest levels possible with city, county, state and national organizations in the promotion of railroad history.
The NMSL&RHS is a Non-Profit corporation,
as defined by Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Tax Code.
Donations are tax-deductible.